Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with her, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: More than 6 months ago

Modified: More than 6 months ago

About Her

Country of Origin:
South Africa
Location:
Blaauwberg (Table View), Cape Town, South Africa
Gender:
Female
Age:
39
Star Sign:
Cancer
Height:
Ask me later
Body Type:
Curvaceous
Looks:
Above Average
Hair Colour:
Blonde
Eye Colour:
Blue
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home Language:
Afrikaans
Other Languages:
English
Religion:
Spiritual, but not religious
Marital Status:
Never Married
Looking for:
Just online friends; Activity partners; Friends; Open to possibilities; Short-term; Long-term; Marriage
Have Children:
No
Want Children:
Maybe
Daily Diet:
Eat most things
Smoking:
Occasional
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Some University / College
Occupation:
Other
Income:
Enough

About Her Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
South Africa
Location:
Anywhere in Western Cape, South Africa
Gender:
Male
Age Range:
28 - 44
Star Sign:
Any
Height:
Any
Body Type:
Average; A few extra pounds; Stocky
Looks:
Very Attractive; Above Average; Attractive
Hair Colour:
Any
Eye Colour:
Any
Has a Photo:
Moderately important
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home Language:
Any
Other Languages:
Any
Religion:
Spiritual, but not religious
Marital Status:
Never Married
Have Children:
No
Want Children:
Maybe
Daily Diet:
Any
Smoking:
Occasional
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Any
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Any
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In Her Own Words

About Her

Hi, there.

OMG! This is quite scary, but I suppose I'm a fabulous singleton, residing in a quaint duplex with a best friend and a cat. I have a HUGE pair of rose-tinted glasses that I wear 85% of the time. The other 15% is divided between 10% of silliness and 5% of feeling helpless to mend the ills of the world.

Not sure if that's a good dispersion, but eh, we're supposed to be honest here, right?

Been single for a while, and just trying to meet new people at the moment. Wanting to try new things.

I enjoy reading, going out to live gigs, socialising, writing and being outdoors.

You'll have to contact me to find out about the rest of my fabulousness! :)

About Her Ideal Match

He is fun and funny, outgoing, not posessive or overly jealous.
He knows how to have a good time and can see the lighter side of things.
He is mature, honest and loyal.
He knows a great thing when he sees it.
The rest we'll figure out as we go along.

More About Her

More Physical Characteristics
Eyesight:
I've got 20/20 vision
Fashion Sense:
Casual (I'm usually in my favourite jeans)
Disabilities:
I have none
Hair Style:
Long; Straight; Wild
Body Art:
I don't have any; Pierced ears
Personality Traits
Sense of Humour:
Light-hearted
Intelligence:
Intelligent
Ruled by:
The heart
Party Behaviour:
A social butterfly
Personality Traits:
Easy going; Funny; Intelligent; Optimistic; Outgoing; Silly
Valued Qualities:
Chemistry; Compassion; Faithfulness; Forgiveness; Friendliness; Honesty; Hope; Humour; Kindness; Tolerance
Leisure & Entertainment
Favourite Colour:
Blue
Favourite Clothing:
My trusty pair of jeans
Date Activities:
A movie; A music concert; Attending a sporting event; Dinner at a restaurant; Going out dancing; Meeting for drinks; Walking on the beach
Cuisine:
Greek; Indian; Japanese; Seafood; South African; Sushi; Thai
Music Preferences:
Alternative; Blues; Heavy Metal; Rock
Books:
Fantasy; History; Sci-Fi
TV Shows:
Action/Adventure; Comedy/Sit-coms; Documentaries; Educational; Nature/Wildlife
Movie Preferences:
Action; Art Films; Drama; Horror; Independent; Sci-Fi; War
Interests:
Card games; Cooking; Making Music; Photography; Reading; Singing; Writing books
Sports:
Bungee jumping; Camping; Canoeing; Cricket; Rock climbing; Rugby
More Lifestyle
Pace of Life:
Go with the flow
Time at Work:
I work a standard 40 hour week
Pastimes of choice:
Reading a book
Time Online:
I check in once a day
Cooking:
I quite like cooking
Dining Out:
I only eat out on special occasions
TV Habits:
I mostly use my TV for news or sport
Movie Frequency:
Occasionally or irregularly
Sport Involvement:
Watching from the sidelines
Animals:
I like animals
Family Size:
I've got sisters
Family Closeness:
We're dysfunctional
Current Relationship:
I'm single
Willing to Relocate:
I'm unlikely to move
Reading:
I love it
Likes & Dislikes
Pets (Like):
Dog(s); Horse(s)
Turn-ons:
Assertiveness; Dancing; Erotica; Flirting; Intelligence; Long hair; Showing affection in public; Skinny dipping; Tattoo(s)
Turn-offs:
Power; Sarcasm
The Deep Stuff
Dream Home:
Cottage in the country
Religious Attendance:
Never
Retirement Plans:
Finally writing that novel
Politics:
Moderate
Honesty:
Extremely